Sunday, June 17, 2012

NOTD: Stamped Glitter Mani!

Hello!

Today's challenge was to do a stamped manicure that contained glitter...I've been wanting to use my new China Glaze crackle glitter, so this seemed the perfect opportunity.

I started with a base of China Glaze's Man Hunt, from the new On Safari collection, and then added on a coat of Jade-d, their green crackle glitter. I decided I wanted to stamp stars over that, but wasn't sure what color would show up and look good over all that glitter. I finally settled on Sally Hansen Insta-Dry's Brisk Blue:



I stamped the full-star image from Mash 49 and the smaller star image from Bundle Monster plate BM14. It's bright and it's busy and it's fun and it was perfect for going to see Rock of Ages with my friends. Rock on!!

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by. :)

M.

10 comments:

  1. I love it - and I don't even like crackle! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I know, most people are totally over crackles. They will always have a soft spot in my heart, though...:) And thank you for the compliment!

      Delete
  2. This is a really fun look, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it was definitely fun to wear. :)

      Delete
  3. Found this on pinterest! Gorgeous mani. Looks like a Faberge egg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, cool! Thanks for reminding me I have to update things there. >.< And wow, that's quite a compliment! Thanks so much!! :)

      Delete
  4. Very unusual combo with the glitter. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...After I put the crackle glitter on, all I could think was 'wow, what the heck is gonna be able to to show up on THIS?' lol!

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!