Saturday, June 30, 2012

Rainbow Favorites Memory FAIL!!

Hello everyone!

This last week and a half have been crazy for me, and I managed to let something big slip through the cracks. I was supposed to be participating in a 'rainbow favorites' challenge starting a few days ago, and I completely forgot about it until I saw another blogger post about it. I am going to try to catch up with it as soon as possible (starting with my favorite green after this), and in the meantime want to be sure I refer you to the other bloggers in the series--they actually HAVE been doing the challenge!

Also, I want to apologize for dropping the ball on this, and I will catch up as quickly as I can, even though it's almost over. >.<

Here are the bloggers involved in the challenge:


9ml universe
atlcatsmeow
Captivating Claws
Fancy Phalanges
Fe's Nails
Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Football and Fingernails
Fresh Air & Fashion
Happy Nails
iHeartPrettyPolish
Jolien's Kingdom of Polish
Kelly's Kolors!
Lacquer Dreams
Liesl Loves Pretty Things
Light Your Nails!
Manicurity
My Life In Polish
nailpolish is alive(:
Nail Polish Lane
Nubbin Nails
Of Color n Music
Polish and Such
Sincerely, Obsessed with Polish
So You Think You Can Paint
The Rantings of a Nail Polish Hoarder
To Polish or Not?

Please go check them out! And my apologies again. :(

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day--leave me a comment!