Thursday, November 1, 2012

Before & After: Nubar Wildlife

Hello!

After all of the Halloween manicures, today I thought I'd post something a bit more subtle, with a subdued fall feel. :)

I started off wearing Nubar Wildlife for a day. It's no secret that I love multichromes, and this is one of the really unique ones out there. It goes from an avocado to an olive to a forest green, with flash of light and dark chocolate brown in it. There is no light or condition under which you don't see the color shift, the light only changes how the exact colors show up. And it's one of those that have rich, bright colors that just pull in the eye:


Nubar Wildlife in the shade

Nubar Wildlife in the sun

After wearing this for a day, I stamped a fern pattern from Bundle Monster BM05 on all fingers but the accent, and an overall fern pattern from Konad plate m83 on the accent nail. I believe I used China Glaze Westside Warrior for this, but I forgot to write it down so I'm not positive--but I'm about 85% sure. :)


Stamped in the sun



Stamped in the shade
Something about this polish and this manicure is just peaceful to me, like sitting in a beautiful English garden sipping a cup of coffee and watching the birds at the feeder. :)

Thanks for taking a look!

Xoxox,
M.

2 comments:

Make my day--leave me a comment!