Saturday, February 23, 2013

Before & After: Cosmic Snowflakes

Hello!

Thanks to my move, I find myself a bit behind on things again. The week I'm on right now in my Let It Snow! challenge is 'Winter Wonderland'. I'm really excited about this one and I've been waiting for it!

A while back, I showed you this gorgeous polish, Cosmic Bubbles by InDecisive Polish:




This is a breath-taking combination of deep blue jelly and multi-sized white glitters. I told you at the time that it reminded me of a special snow experience I had, so of course it was a no-brainer that I had to do a snowflake manicure. :) I stamped on it using Magno plate M and Konad White special polish. First I did a middle mani, with just the middle nails decorated:





Then I decided to see what it would look like on all of the nails:



What do you think? I love it both ways and can't decide. And I love how the plates with bigger images give you flexibility to put a somewhat different image on each nail. :)

Thanks for taking a look! Please check out the other Winter Wonderland manicures, linked below. :)

Xoxox,
M.

1 comment:

  1. I love your nail art and nails!

    This blue is totally fantastic!::)))

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!