Wednesday, February 6, 2013

NOTD: U is for Under The Sea

Hello!

I'm slowly catching up with everything--never again will I do a 31 Day every-day-continuous challenge, lol!!! (she says and probably joins one next month.)

Last week's theme in my Llama Nails alphabet challenge was "U"...and I chose to do 'Under The Sea" for my U. :)

I started with a base of The Nail Junkie's Fish (Indie Alert!), a pretty blue shimmer with a variety of blue glitters. Then I stamped over the base with Konad plate m27 and Drikk plate C (which I will be reviewing sometime soon, hopefully!!), in Konad White. Finally, I put on some purple bubbles with Revlon Decadent, to give some color contrast and visual interest:


Under da sea, Under da sea!

Darling it's better, down where it's wetter! (wait...what?)

What do you think? I think it's fun and happy. And I love love love the glitter polish, the sparkly glitters are just sparkly enough to catch your eye here and there.

Thanks for taking a look! :)

Xoxox,
M.

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I love this design! Good job :)

    I love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC and on BlogLovin'! Maybe you can come by mine too and maybe follow each other? :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you are so sweet! I will definitely check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this! Thank you for sharing! Your art work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aleta! Totally inspired by your amazing polish. :)

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!