Saturday, March 9, 2013

Before & After: Celtic Glequins

Hello!!

Today I have my second St. Patrick's Day manicure, and I'm extremely excited about it because it features one of my favorite greens--InDecisive Lush. This is such a rich, pigmented, gorgeous polish (with a hidden bit of sparkle), and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it on the InDecisive site (you can get to it by clicking here; I think everyone needs to own this polish!):

InDecisive Nail Lacquers Lush


After a lovely base of Lush, which I had to battle with myself to decorate because I love it so much on its own, I stamped a Celtic braid design from Drikk plate Drk-A using China Glaze Passion. Then I lined the bottom part of the design with gold glequins, for added sparkle:






Even just writing up this post I find myself just staring at this green! And I think the gold looks subtle and pretty on it. :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Xoxox,
M.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I used an almost Similar Green for the Jurrasic Era of the Time Period Challenge :) I doesn't have the glitter bits though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, I have to get a move-on an starting that one, but I still have to come up with a 'Y' (I have my Z already...)

      Delete
    2. YOLO :) people make so much fun of people who say this it cracks me up!

      Delete
    3. Aw man, that's great, but you posted it a day late! I finished mine yesterday and went for 'Y is for Yellow-green'. Yours is so much better! Cause even if people make fun of it, I don't care, it's a phrase to live by! :)

      Delete
    4. aww haha! well "YOLO" so don't worry about it too much! LOL

      Delete
  2. Aww... what a nice surprise to see my polish on your front page, I'm so happy that you like it! Lovely manicure, as always :)

    -Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I have a feeling it won't be the last time, lol! :)

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!