Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Polished Pairings: Barielle Make It A Latte + Elle's Spell

Hello!!

Oops, this wasn't supposed to post today! I actually wasn't sure if I was going to post it, becaue the pictures came out a bit too reflective, and it's back when my cuticles were struggling a bit more than I like. Ah well, bonus post!! :) But the real post intended for today was the previous one, on duochrome + texture. :)

This post features a wonderful dark chocolate brown by Barielle: Make It A Latte. I love the richness of this polish, and the golden-red shimmer to it.



Because of the shimmer in it, I instantly wondered what it would look like paired with Barielle's Elle's Spell, a red jelly with yellow-orange-red flakies in it:




I do love how this came out--the polishes look beautiful together. Unfortunately, my photography didn't capture it the way I want! :( But here it is, to give you an idea, anyway. :)

Hugs and love,
M.

8 comments:

  1. Really nice deep color! I love it when its matte, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hate that picture of it tho--photography fail!!

      Delete
  2. So pretty!! I love this! I haven't worn brown polish in a while I am going to have to pull some out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, I never am like 'Hey, I'm in a brown mood today!' but when I put it on, I always love it. Well, the right ones, anyway, lol. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh!! a Proper golden shimmer brown polish. This is not bad at all. I have several bottles in my stack that just fails to deliver that kind of shimmer. This just might end up on my next to-buy list from Barielle. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you get Barielle over there? If not, someone may have to gift it to you...;-)

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!