Wednesday, August 13, 2014

NOTD: Julep Winter & Myriam

Hello!!

I'm in the mood for something feminine and flirty today...so I'm going to show you a gradient nail of the day that has a soft, lacy feel to it. :)

One of the nail-art looks I love best is a gradient with stamping that looks like it comes out of one color in the gradient. I've found it much harder than it looks, strangely enough! But I'm pretty happy with how this one came out.

For this look, I used Julep Winter (and almost-white light gray creme) and Julep Myriam (a neon-y red crelly). The I stamped over the red portion with Winter, using Pueen 73:


Julep Winter and Myriam with Pueen 73

Julep Winter and Myriam with Pueen 73

Julep Winter and Myriam with Pueen 73



So what do you think? I never thought that gray and red would make a good gradient, but sometimes I can't help myself and I just do crazy things...>.>

Hugs and loves!
M.


10 comments:

  1. They look nice. I like that the stamping kind of fades here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, interesting look! Yeah, I too like that "fading" effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is like my 10th try before finally getting one that worked out, lol!

      Delete
  3. This looks pretty and sexy! I like the subtle stamping design :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love subtle and sexy when I can get it, lol!

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!