Thursday, January 1, 2015

Before & After: New Year's Eve celebration

(Nothing to disclose)

Hello!

Well, Mr. LOLH hurt his back, so I will be celebrating from home tonight...but that's okay because I got to have an awesome dinner with good friends, and it gives me time to share my New Year's Eve manicure with you!

I started with Zoya Dream, one of the stunning scattered-holo polishes they do so well; this one is a medium midnight blue:


Zoya Dream
Zoya Dream

Zoya Dream
Zoya Dream


Zoya Dream
Zoya Dream

Zoya Dream
Add caption



Then I stamped a scene of party revelers using Winstonia 216 (review here) and '2015' using Bunny Nails HD-E (review here), with Barry M Silver Foil as the stamping polish:


Disco Dream
Disco Dream

Disco Dream

Disco Dream
I put '20' on one thumb and '15' on the other. :)

I hope you like it and I hope you had a fun New Year's Eve! I hope you and yours have a wonderful, prosperous 2015. :)

M.


14 comments:

  1. Awesome manicure! I hope your husband feels better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the disco vibe these New Year nails have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful polish - and wonderful mani!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is a great polish, they do those scattered holos so well!

      Delete
  4. oh i wish i could get my hands on some barry m polishes. unfortunately i can't seem to find a stockist here in Australia... Cool nails. I really like the disco theme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have access to the Sally Hanse Insta-dry polishes? They're just as good for stamping, actually a bit better. I do like Barry M, don't get me wrong, but if you can't get them and are looking for stamping polishes, don't sweat that part of it too much. Now, Barry M Denim? I'd move heaven and earth for that one. :)

      Delete
  5. Haha, those little dancing people are AWESOME! What a great mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee! Thank you! They do make you happy just looking at them, don't they? :)

      Delete
  6. These are so fun!! Dream was such a great polish for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Dream is soooo amazing--you can't go wrong with it, really. :)

      Delete
  7. I loooove Zoya Dream and I love what you've done with it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Zoya Dream is really so amazing. :)

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!